Learn Modular Level Building for CryEngine with Maya | Tuts House.
Learn to create a warehouse environment for games using the modular workflow! Udemy Course
What you’ll learn
- Learn to build a modular warehouse environment using Maya and CryEngine.
- Build and Light a scene inside of CryEngine.
- Setup the scene for your final renders.
- Autodesk’s Maya
- Adobe Photoshop
In this course, Emiel Sleegers is going to be covering the full workflow of how to build a modular warehouse environment scene using both Maya and CryEngine. Learn Modular Level Building for CryEngine with Maya
Here he will be teaching topics ranging from the Tuts House. initial planning phase and breakdown of a concept to determine the modular pieces needed, to the creation of set models and tillable textures,
As well as the final stages of getting your models, and textures into Cry Engine. Finally, we’ll cover the process of actually building, the Tuts House. environment, set and bringing it all together, and move on to creating lights for your final render.
Emiel Sleegers is a self-taught 3d artist currently residing in the Netherlands. He’s been teaching himself 3D art for the past 3-4 years, and has worked as a freelance artist on numerous unannounced projects. He’s a lover of all things 3d and enjoys sharing the knowledge he has obtained with others eager to learn.
Who this course is for:
- Intermediate-to-advanced 3d artists interested in learning to build a modular scene for games
- This class is gear for those already familiar with basic asset modeling in Maya