What you’ll learn
- Confident to start exercise in the gym
- Know the body enough to chose exercises
- Know the muscles in general
- Have enough tool to exercise at home
- Have enough confidence to motivate other to exercise
Learn Health & Fitness Free Udemy Course
- SMall water bottle (2) or dumbbells 1-2kg each, fit ball, mat, or entry to a gym where there is lat pull down or rowing machine, or multi function fitness machine, a treadmill
Become your own personal trainer!
This course will help you to be aqua tinted with the basics how to work out in the gym and at home or outdoors safely and effectively, while having maximum fun and benefits.
You will have confidence and tools to exercise anywhere you are.
If you have been hesitant to start exercise as you don’t how, this is your chance to learn step by step. You all understand what is the good form and safe executions for most effective benefits to build a fit, great shaped body and lose fat weight too.
The addition of short nutrition and hydration section will guide you on the best food choices to reach your goals.
Now its only you and your willingness needed.Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is a beginner and never exercised before
- Who took off from exercise and wants to restart
- Every one who wants to have stronger body and balance the muscles
- Some one who want to learn to exercise safely at home or in the gym
- Anyone who want to get in shape while living busy life
- Anyone who is walking doing cardio but don’t know how to start strengthening the muscles
- Free Digital Marketing Associate certification Course
- Outlook 2010 Office Management Free 100% Udemy Course
- Java Tutorial for Complete Beginners Free Udemy Course
- Web development for beginners! Introduction to HTML & CSS
- Learn Excel 2016 The Key Ingredients 100 Free Udemy Course
- The Go-Getter’s Guide To Team Hiring Free Udemy Course
- Linux for Absolute Beginners! Free Udemy Course
- The Complete Front-End Web Development Course! Free Download
- Hip Hop Dance For Beginners 100 % Free Udemy Course
- Complete Python Bootcamp: Go from zero to hero in Python 3