Learn Raspberry Pi meets Arduino Free Paid Course. Learn how Raspberry Pi can communicate with Arduino. Also included RFID using Arduino
What you’ll learn
- Communicate a message between the Arduino and Raspberry Pi and Vice versa
- Learn how RFID works and Find out what the future holds for RFID technology
- Employee entry system using Arduino and RFID sensor
- Security System and Access Control with Arduino using Keypad 4×4
- Acquire data from sensors and display them on an LCD screen
Is Arduino easy to learn?
Arduino is an open-source platform used for building electronics projects. … Additionally, the Arduino IDE uses a simplified version of C++, making it easier to learn to program.
Finally, Arduino provides a standard form factor that breaks out the functions of the micro-controller into a more accessible package.
Learn Raspberry Pi meets Arduino
- You would need to download the Arduino IDE software
- Arduino UNO, Arduino Mega, Raspberry Pi
- 1 x RFID-RC522, 1 x LCD 16×2, 1x Keypad 4×4, 1 Kilo Ohm, 1 x Breadboard, RFID Card and Tag
- Thin wires to solder and jumper wires