How To Enable 2FA On Fortnite In 2020. Fortnight is the most popular game on the planet and the compromising accounts and scams are sad, one thing. The best way to protect your epic account.
TWO-FACTOR AUTHENTICATION (2FA)
For your own protection, don’t click on these links first. never ever. But the second thing you can do, and certainly should do, is add two-factor authentication, a.k.a,
2FA. Also, if you have any payment information stored in your epic account, you may delete it and enter it each time. However, as much protection as you provide, none of them leave the brake board.
Adding 2FA to your Fortnite account
Here’s how to add some extra security to your Epic Games account, using 2FA:
- Go to epicgames.com and log into your account.
- Open account settings by hovering over your username in the top right corner.
- Select password and security.
- At the bottom, click on the button labeled enable two-factor sign in.
Now, whenever you log in to a new device with your Epic Games account, you’ll be emailed a unique code that you’ll need to enter before you can access it.
If you play Fortnight on Xbox One and your Epic Games account is created from your Xbox Live login, the same rules apply.
- 20 + Best Adobe Illustrator CS6 Online Free Courses List
- Free 5 Artificial Intelligence Course In 2020
- 30+ Free HARVARD UNIVERSITY ONLINE COURSES ENROLL NOW
- $3000 Moz Academy SEO Paid Courses For Free
- 100+ Free Online Courses In 2020
- Now You Can Use 2FA On Facebook Without A Phone Number
- Yin Yoga For Sleep 100% Free Udemy Course
- Introduction to Game Dynamics with Unity 3D