How To View and Clear Previous Aliases In Steam. Steam will always maintain the history of the various nicknames you used during your gaming career.
You can find out what your nicknames have been over time, and also see the nicknames of any Steam user, even if they’re on your friends list.
Steam accounts that are set to private will not disclose most types of information, including past nicknames.
How To View and Clear Previous Aliases In Steam
To view someone’s Steam aliases, you’ll need to navigate to their profile page.
You can view any friend’s profile by opening your friend’s list, right-clicking a friend, and selecting “View Profile.”
You can also do this with any account if you know that account’s original username, which is different from the alias that account uses.
Using any browser, navigate to
https://steamcommunity.com/id/ and insert the person’s profile name after the last forward slash.
Once you’re viewing someone’s profile, you can view all of their aliases by clicking on the down arrow to the right of their username.
If you’re logged in to your account on Steam via the desktop client or the website and you’re viewing your own profile, you can clear all of your previous aliases by using the “Clear Previous Aliases” button at the bottom of this drop-down menu.
Some people change their Steam aliases for fun, some for team names, and some for other reasons. If you want to get rid of your aliases, this quick method takes just a few clicks.
- 20 + Best Adobe Illustrator CS6 Online Free Courses List
- Free 5 Artificial Intelligence Course In 2020
- 30+ Free HARVARD UNIVERSITY ONLINE COURSES ENROLL NOW
- $3000 Moz Academy SEO Paid Courses For Free
- 100+ Free Online Courses In 2020
- How To Change Your Snapchat User Name
- How To Make A Video Call In Slack
- Top 10 Paid Courses For Free In 2020
- How to Making a Multiple Subreddits with Multireddits
- How To Make A ZIP File both Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- Top 10 Best Free Udemy Business Courses 2020