How to Change Your Language On Facebook. There are many reasons to change your language on your personal or Facebook business page.
For one thing, you’re probably helping an older relative create an account, and they’ll like to keep it in their native language.
You may be a foreign exchange student who wants to create your social media language from your host country.
Whatever the reason you’re looking for this change, the process is quick and easy. Here’s a step-by-step explanation of how you can adjust this language setting.
How to Change Your Language On Facebook
- Click the dropdown arrow to the far right of the Facebook menu bar atop your screen
- Scroll down and click “language”
- Next to “What language do you want to use Facebook in” click “edit”
- Choose your preferred language and save your changes
- 20 + Best Adobe Illustrator CS6 Online Free Courses List
- Free 5 Artificial Intelligence Course In 2020
- 30+ Free HARVARD UNIVERSITY ONLINE COURSES ENROLL NOW
- $3000 Moz Academy SEO Paid Courses For Free
- 100+ Free Online Courses In 2020
- How To Change Your Snapchat User Name
- How To Make A Video Call In Slack
- Top 10 Paid Courses For Free In 2020
- How to Making a Multiple Subreddits with Multireddits
- How To Make A ZIP File both Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- How To Download GTA V Online Free